Pretty Bear I Don’t Understand Stupid People Maybe I Should Take One Apart To See How It Works Vintage Shirt

He’s too caring for the Pretty Bear I Don’t Understand Stupid People Maybe I Should Take One Apart To See How It Works Vintage Shirt didn’t wanna inconvenience the milk and bread companies. Demolished my right foot (and a bunch of other shit) in a motorcycle crash and had to have the top of my foot removed. Guy I worked with asked me when it would grow back. I explained that the skin and stuff was going to have to be grafted, but the tendons and bones that had been removed were gone forever. He looked me dead in the eye and asked “why don’t they just cut the whole fucking thing off and let it grow back? Those damn Mexicans. Like one Mexico wasn’t enough they went and made another.My uncle lives in Albuquerque and told me he gets a magazine with a column specifically for instances where NM locals had to explain that NM is in fact part of the Pretty Bear I Don’t Understand Stupid People Maybe I Should Take One Apart To See How It Works Vintage Shirt. A school tried to sue my mom for taking me out of the country without a passport. We went to New Mexico as in the state right next to us. (I live in Texas).Yo same! One time I got stopped coming back into the US from Windsor, Canada (day trip), and had to explain to three separate US Border Cops that, yes, NM is a state, no my passport is not a fake. They held me for an hour over that, I can’t imagine how bad it could have been if I wasn’t white.



Premium Trending shirt this Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Skill I’ll Just Wait Until It’s Quiet Halloween Shirt

Top I’m Sorry For What I Said When I Was Debugging Shirt

Funny Dinosaurs Born To Be A Rockstar Watercolor Shirt