Awesome Deer No Braggin Til You’re Draggin Vintage Shirt

Kimo was impressive. Watched repeatedly for my own understanding of takedown defense. Wonder if his football background served as good prep for avoiding takedown (beyond tackling, blocking might also make grappling familiar). Personally, I’m not an Awesome Deer No Braggin Til You’re Draggin Vintage Shirt but it says so much about Royce Gracie, as well as that style of training/ fighting, that Kimo’s great success was just to put up a good defense — especially considering K outweighed RG by 75 pounds. Also loved some of RG’s “dirty fighting” techniques that were still allowed at the time: knee to the groin; head butts to the face both standing & on ground; pulling hair.Apparently sheep will fuck an Awesome Deer No Braggin Til You’re Draggin Vintage Shirt. Sheep hit straight on like in the gif. Goats rear up on their hind legs and attack from above but while they’re standing a sheep will just go straight to the underbelly. Yeah, Im pretty sure Rams bump horns, back up, and then bump horns again. They take a short pause in between charges. The deer didn’t pause like another ram and caught the ram off guard I assume. The ram was at a severe disadvantage, but I’d imagine he could put up a better fight with more preparation.



Premium Trending shirt this Season:




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Funny Skill I’ll Just Wait Until It’s Quiet Halloween Shirt

Official Hello Darkness My Old Friend Shirt

Top I’m Sorry For What I Said When I Was Debugging Shirt